Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's in my soul, it's what I need.

So long time since I posted. I am still on my gluten free diet, it is going well. My joints still hurt and I have been feeling pretty lazy lately. It may just be the cold weather.

Thanksgiving went great, it was so wonderful to spend time with family. I don't see them that often and for that I feel a bit of guilt. The food was great, I ate what I could and brought some gluten free food.

Last weekend we helped my Grandma put up her tree and decorations. It was such a nice stay, that we stayed 2 nights. We went to Hobby lobby and had a ball. Sunday on our way home I got the chance to take photos of my niece and nephew, Stevie and Cooper. It was fun, I am happy to get the experience. I would love to retake some, some are pretty blurry. It was so much fun.

I finally got my test results back.....alot of labs are high or low. Not sure what to make of it. I did some research and tried to figure it all out, one in particular bothers me. I can't even talk to my doctor about it until the 20th. I like this doctor, but don't like how long his fan-list is.

No comments:

Post a Comment